Call 087 659 0076
- B.A. (Psychology and Sociology) with University College Cork
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Non-Directive Play Therapy with the University of York
- Level 2 in Theraplay
- Certificate in The Circle of Security
- Filial Training in Play Therapy
- Play Therapy Supervisor
- Member of The Irish Play Therapy Association
I worked for Tusla with teenagers who were experiencing emotional and behavioural problems between the years of 1996-2016. I have worked in private practice as a play therapist since 2003, working with a variety of age groups and issues. In 2013 I proudly opened The MAPP Centre with 3 colleagues. Since then I have had the honour of travelling alongside the children and parents I work with on their emotional journey in play therapy.
My hope for the families I work with is that they receive a professional, safe, comforting and fun experience with me.